API för att hantera adresser och anmälningar i Anslutamotorn
FormatXML AuthLogin OriginAnslutamotorn ConsumerStadsnät
- Update the status of an existing application using the local ID of the application, returned from search_application or export_applications
- The search is always a direct search, searching for "Storgatan 2" and mode "address" will only show matches where address is exactly "Storgatan 2". This search function will never return more than 100 matches
- Returnerar GeoJSON-formatterad data om ett objekt och dess geocode-data, för att läsa in i QGIS direkt
"status" kan vara "all", "interest", "order" eller "connected"
- An array of the latest applications from a specified date. More data about each application may be present in application_data()
- The data is an array of posts, max 100 posts in the array. All posts must follow the specification, but as with insert_address, can also contain an "id" field for updating existing posts. Consult the MdB import function for an example of using a similar API call.
This is a shorthand for using the insert_address up to 100 times, so all info for insert_address applies here as well.
- The array must follow the specification for the connection engine import function. However, you can add an "id" field to the data array to specify what post to update. The id of any given post is obtained via the search_address function. Without the id field, the address will always be added to the address database even if it is a duplicate.
When using the api to create addresses, the "origin" field will be set to "api" always,
- Exporterar data för objektet i samma format som "Exportera objektdata" i admin, alla adresser på objektet med status, pris, bankid-info och annat.
- This function only returns the URL for exporting the applications as used in the admin section, but with an added parameter to include the local ID for every post, for using with insert_application.
- This function only returns the URL for exporting the database as used in the admin section, but with an added parameter to include the local ID for every post, for using with insert_address and insert_addresses
- "mode" can be "all", "admin", "web", "import" or "api", which means:
all: Remove all addresses in the database
admin: Remove all addresses created by an administrator using the web interface
web: Remove all addresses created by visitors
import: Remove all addresses created by file import
api: Remove all addresses created by the API
Note, however, that if you remove all addresses and then import new ones via the API, all those will be marked as "api" addresses and will no longer be identified as an address created by a visitor, for example
- Returns the BankID information, but pages with 100 entries per request - use the "stop" and "total" fields to determine if you need to fetch more, using the "start" parameter.